Pages

Thursday 9 September 2010

It's a busy month coming up as I am signing copies of The Disciple in various parts of the country. After successful events in Derby and Burton-on-Trent, I will be signing copies for customers in Waterstone's in the Trafford Centre Manchester this Saturday 11th and in the same store in Nottingham on September 25th. In addition I'll be signing books at Burton-on-Trent library on Saturday 18th all from 09.30 onwards. I'll also be at Sinfin Library from 7.30pm on Thursday 16th September to sign books and answer questions and give a reading. Hope to see you there.

2 comments:

  1. Well again another difficult to put down read as stated at your book signing at the Trafford Centre - the sequel even better...now awaiting a third?????

    Thanks again for the signed copy Steve another great addition to my collection.

    Michelle (Rochdale)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like The Disciple Michelle. You may have to wait a bit longer for the final part of The Reaper trilogy. I'm currently out of contract and haven't yet been offered another though things are in the wind. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete