Pages

Monday 13 December 2010

The Disciple at Christmas

Hi folks
Thanks to all those who came in to say Hi in Nottingham on the 4th. It was a bit of a struggle to get there with the poor weather but I'm very glad I made the effort. Waterstone's was surprisingly busy - people who were clearly trying to find that special present - and sales of The Disciple were excellent so thanks to all those who made a purchase and trusted my sales patter.
The final book signing for The Disciple will take place in Derby Waterstone's on the 18th and it promises to be pretty manic, as it's the last Saturday before Christmas. I'll be there early and staying late to maximise sales and hopefully there'll be another few dozen new readers of The Reaper series at the end of the day. Hope to see you there. Happy Christmas to all my readers and blog followers.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Steven,

    I am an avid reader and confess that I only came across your book fairly recently. I must confess to being moved significantly when I read 'The Reaper' and I am currently waiting eagerly for my copy of your next book. I just wanted to know if you were planning any further book signings in the near future?

    Many thanks
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alison
    Thank you for your kind comments. I'm glad you enjoyed The Reaper and look forward to hearing your reaction to The Disciple. I'm confident that you're going to enjoy it. As for future signings, there aren't a lot of opportunities at the moment as The Disciple is a few months old and no longer threatening the charts. However, I do have a good long standing relationship with several branches of Waterstone's because we always do good business when I do a signing so watch this space (or my Facebook page - see link). You don't say which part of the country you live in but these branches are in the Midlands and you'll read it here if I'm signing.

    ReplyDelete